Fwd: Squeeze and Logitech, Inc. QuickCam Pro 4000

Fwd: Squeeze and Logitech, Inc. QuickCam Pro 4000

Slobodan Aleksić
Sorry, I wrote on the wrong list!

Re: Fwd: Squeeze and Logitech, Inc. QuickCam Pro 4000

Joey Schulze
Slobodan Aleksi?? wrote:
> Sorry, I wrote on the wrong list!

Sorry, but yes.  :)

The proper list for your question would be debian-user or - if the problem
has been located as a kernel problem - debian-kernel @lists.debian.org.

The debian-release mailing list is to be used for planning the upcoming
release.

Regards,

        Joey

--
MIME - broken solution for a broken design.  -- Ralf Baechle