Getting libgom in Alioth's Gome repository.

Getting libgom in Alioth's Gome repository.

Joseph Herlant
Hi,

I prepared a package for Gnome's Gom project
(https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Gom) and uploaded it to mentors
(https://mentors.debian.net/package/libgom).

As it is a Gnome project I'd find more logic to have its repo with the
other Gnome projects repos in Debian => pkg-gnome.

I already set the Vcs-* fields in case you accept it in your svn package repo.

I made a request in alioth to have access to the repo this week-end.
Do you need some more infos?

I already maintain other apps like gnome-shell-pomodoro but from
collab-maint, so if you prefer, I can maintain it from there. Just
tell me please.

Thanks for your attention.
Joseph