Gnome Shell 3.18

SDA-2
Gnome Team,

Currently enjoying Gnome 3.16.2, and have noticed that Gnome 3.18
includes native Google Drive integration via GnomeOnlineAccounts. Is
Gnome 3.18 planned for Debian in the near future? Any idea when we might
see packages in experimental for user testing?

Best Regards,
Steve

Re: Gnome Shell 3.18

Simon McVittie-7
On 05/10/15 22:51, Stephen Allen wrote:
> Is Gnome 3.18 planned for Debian in the near future?

It's already in progress.
<https://www.0d.be/debian/debian-gnome-3.18-status.html>

Re: Gnome Shell 3.18

SDA-2
On Mon, Oct 05, 2015 at 11:06:53PM +0100, Simon McVittie wrote:
> On 05/10/15 22:51, Stephen Allen wrote:
> > Is Gnome 3.18 planned for Debian in the near future?
>
> It's already in progress.
> <https://www.0d.be/debian/debian-gnome-3.18-status.html>

Thanks for that, Simon, and thanks to the Debian-Gnome team for their
hard work! Gnome is maturing into a fine workstation desktop.