Gpredict

Apostolos Kefalas

Hello team,

It seems that gpredict has moved development from sourceforge to github.

https://github.com/csete/predict

Moreover there is a new release 1.9

The new release addresses the bug of goocanvas that is open, causing gpredict to be removed from testing in few days.

I have downloaded and compiled gpredict on Jessie and stretch and it is working great.

It would be great to see the new release in Debian.

73 de SV1LJJ
Apostolos

Re: Gpredict

David A Aitcheson
URL correction

https://github.com/csete/gpredict

73
Dave
KB3EFS

On 12/08/2017 02:43 PM, Apostolos Kefalas wrote:

Hello team,

It seems that gpredict has moved development from sourceforge to github.

Moreover there is a new release 1.9

The new release addresses the bug of goocanvas that is open, causing gpredict to be removed from testing in few days.

I have downloaded and compiled gpredict on Jessie and stretch and it is working great.

It would be great to see the new release in Debian.

73 de SV1LJJ
Apostolos

Re: Gpredict

Apostolos Kefalas