Guest article pitch - will you please take a look?

Guest article pitch - will you please take a look?

Vanessa Holwell

Hi there!

When it comes to your home, you likely know what spring cleaning is. But did you know you can spring clean your career?

If your inbox overfloweth, there’s a job you didn’t go after because your resume is a mess, or you’re ready for a career change, but you don’t know where to start, then it’s time for a career spring clean.

The question, of course, is how to get started. That’s what I’d like to share with your readers. If you’re open to it, I’ll send over a guest article with tips on how they can spring clean their careers.

Please let me know what you think. As soon as I hear from you, I’ll get started on the article.

Thank you!

Vanessa

Hiringsquad.net

[hidden email]