HELP needed for uploading a new debianisation of the Rheolef package

HELP needed for uploading a new debianisation of the Rheolef package

Pierre Saramito
Hi Andreas,

I just commit with git a new release 7.0-2 of the debianisation
of the rheolef package: it fixes a FTBS bug #897846 (see d/changelog).

The upstream version is unchanged (7.0).

Could you please upload it in debian ?

Many thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Pierre
Laboratoire Jean Kuntzmann, Grenoble, France
http://ljk.imag.fr/membres/Pierre.Saramito

Re: HELP needed for uploading a new debianisation of the Rheolef package

Sébastien Villemot-2
Le lundi 29 octobre 2018 à 21:10 +0100, Pierre Saramito a écrit :

> I just commit with git a new release 7.0-2 of the debianisation
> of the rheolef package: it fixes a FTBS bug #897846 (see
> d/changelog).
>
> The upstream version is unchanged (7.0).
>
> Could you please upload it in debian ?

I have just uploaded rheolef 7.0-2. Thanks for your work.

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Sébastien Villemot
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer