Quantcast

HPC Sysadmin, Umeå

Mattias Wadenstein-3
Hi!

We're looking for a full-time sysadmin at HPC2N, most of our nodes are
running a popular Debian derivative called "Ubuntu".

Full details on:

https://www.hpc2n.umu.se/jobs

Not a full-time Debian Developer job, but we do do a bit of local deb
packaging (mostly backports or obscure/non-free software), where we surely
could do with more expertise.

But most of the job will be classic sysadmin work in an academic HPC
setting - fast filesystems and interconnects, strange large user codebases
that need help compling or debugging, large scale deployments, low to high
level performance analysis, etc.

Feel free to prod me if you have any questions about this job.

/Mattias Wadenstein