➪Help stop stealing and robbery of organs from people.📭debian-laptop@lists.debian.orgc

Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

➪Help stop stealing and robbery of organs from people.📭debian-laptop@lists.debian.orgc

Urgent India SOS

[hidden email]

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
We require your support. China’s communist establishment commits huge misdeeds. It keeps prisoners of conscious as a bank of organs and on a demand, secretly removes their organs to sell them. Please sign the plea on our website " uncensoredchina.net " against organ harvesting in China. We need your voice to stop these misdeeds.

"When human organs become a commodity"
The number of organs theft victims in China is approaching 100,000
while the media remain silent

[hidden email]

A new book by American author Ethan Gutmann , The Slaughter: Mass Killings, Organ Harvesting, and China’s Secret Solution to Its Dissident Problem, reveals the details of the Chinese government’s highly lucrative program of murder for profit. Organs are harvested from living prisoners of conscience in China, primarily Falun Gong (Falun Dafa)* practitioners , and sold to rich Chinese and foreigners.
The Slaughter explains how the Chinese government can secretly eliminate those who they feel present a threat to the regime while at the same time garnering a huge bloody profit. According to estimates by Mr. Gutmann , the death toll is approaching 100,000.

Dr. Jeff Zaltzman, director of renal transplants at St. Michael’s Hospital in Toronto, has had at the very least 50 patients go to China for transplants: “I had one young man who had two scars. The first kidney that was transplanted n China didn’t work, and within a few days, he already had a second transplant. That would never happen in Canada,” Zaltzman said. What is happening in China has created a third kind of donor that is not found in developed countries like Canada. This other type is the "living dead."
Conclusive evidence of what is happening in hospitals in China has flooded the Internet, but for political reasons and economic interests , media all over the world prefer to remain silent about it. But , it is difficult to conceal what is happening when it is being done on such a massive scale.

Two Canadian investigators, human rights lawyer David Matas and former Member of Parliament David Kilgour cite 50 pieces of evidence that verify what once were only allegations. In the Report of the Canadian Human Rights Defenders, Kilgour and Matas note that the number of harvesting organs in China shot up dramatically in 1999, the same year the persecution of Falun Gong was launched and millions were illegally imprisoned. There were no other explanations found for the increase.
Edward McMillan-Scott, the Vice-President of the European Parliament who visited China in May 2006, interviewed witnesses and confirmed reports about organ harvesting. Kirk Allison, director of the program in human rights and health at the University of Minnesota, came to the same conclusion after his own investigation.

* Falun Gong (Falun Dafa) is a cultivation practice that teaches the fundamental principles of Truthfulness, Compassion, and Forbearance .
-------------------------------------------------------------------
If you wish to stop receiving our messages, you can write to the same address by inserting the word " Unsubscribe " in the subject line.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: ➪Help stop stealing and robbery of organs from people.📭debian-laptop@lists.debian.orgc

Sergei Demidenko
yeah, yeah, communists eating people, rape children, summon satan,
hate cats, bla, bla, bla.  USA try to destroy Huavey, they failed, now
they send this shit? Apple sucks, usa sucks, China - cool. Fuck off,
bullshiter.  PS - Read about Guantanamo and other nazi camps of usa.

2019-06-13 6:38 GMT+05:00, Urgent India SOS <[hidden email]>:

> 😩[hidden email]
> Dear Friend,
> We require your help. China’s communist regime commits huge misdeeds. It
> keeps prisoners of conscious as a bank of organs and on a request, covertly
> removes their organs to sell them. Please sign the plea on our website
> "infouncensoredchina.mobi" against organ harvesting in China. We need your
> voice to stop these misdeeds.
> "When human organs become a commodity"
> The number of organs theft victims in China is approaching 100,000 while the
> media remain silent
> UNSUBSCRIBE E-MAIL
> A new book by American author Ethan Gutmann , The Slaughter: Mass Killings,
> Organ Harvesting, and China’s Secret Solution to Its Dissident Problem,
> reveals the details of the Chinese communist regime’s highly profitable way
> of murder for profit. Organs are taken from living prisoners of conscience
> in China, primarily Falun Gong (Falun Dafa)* followers , and sold to rich
> Chinese and foreigners.
> The Slaughter explains how the Chinese government can quietly eliminate
> those who they feel pose a threat to the regime while at the same time
> making a substantial profit. According to Mr. Gutmann , the death toll is
> approaching 100,000.
> Dr. Jeff Zaltzman, director of kidney transplants at St. Michael’s Hospital
> in Toronto, has had at the very least 50 patients go to China for
> transplants: “I had one young man who had two scars. The first kidney that
> was transplanted n China didn’t work, and within a couple of days, he
> already had a second transplant. That would never happen in Canada,”
> Zaltzman said. What is happening in China has created a third kind of donor
> that is not found in developed countries like Canada. This other type is the
> "living dead."
> Conclusive evidence of what is happening in hospitals in China has flooded
> the Internet, but for political reasons and economic interests , media all
> over the world prefer to keep silent about it. But , it is difficult to hide
> what is happening when it is being done on such a massive scale.
> Former Canadian MP David KIlgour and human rights lawyer David Matas have
> compiled more than 50 pieces of evidence that verify what once were only
> allegations. In the Report of the Canadian Human Rights Defenders, Kilgour
> and Matas note that the number of harvesting organs in China shot up
> dramatically in 1999, the same year the persecution of Falun Gong was
> launched and millions were illegally imprisoned. There were no other
> explanations found for the increase.
> Edward McMillan-Scott, the Vice-President of the European Parliament who
> visited China in May 2006, interviewed witnesses and confirmed reports about
> organ harvesting. Kirk Allison, director of the program in human rights and
> health at the University of Minnesota, came to the same conclusion after his
> own investigation.
>
> * Falun Gong (Falun Dafa) is a cultivation practice that teaches the
> fundamental principles of Truthfulness, Compassion, and Forbearance .
> ------------------------------
> If you wish to stop receiving our messages, you can write to the same
> address by inserting the word " Unsubscribe " in the subject line.
>
>