Hi Dear,

Lisa Williams-14
Hi Dear,

      How are you doing hope you are fine and OK?

I was just going through the Internet search when I found your email address, I want to make a new and special friend, so I decided to contact you to see how we can make it work out if we can. Please I wish you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happens in future.

My name is Lisa Williams, I am an American, but presently I live in the UK, I will be happy to see your reply for us to know each other better by giving you my pictures and details about me.

Yours
Lisa