Html xml utils

Hélio Giroto
Good evening
Is it possible to install html-xml-utils as a debian package in a Termux app of Android??

The received error message is:
"...package architecture (armhf) does not match system (arm)". Which package (.deb) version could I download??

Thank you
Helio

Re: Html xml utils

Paul Wise via nm
On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 2:45 PM Hélio Giroto wrote:

> Is it possible to install html-xml-utils as a debian package in a Termux app of Android??

debian-www isn't really the place to ask about Termux, it would have
been better to read their FAQ and then discuss issues in their
community:

https://wiki.termux.com/wiki/FAQ
https://wiki.termux.com/wiki/Community

Looks like that package isn't available in Termux, so you would have
to request it be added to the repository, or compile it yourself.

https://github.com/termux/termux-packages/tree/master/packages
https://wiki.termux.com/wiki/FAQ#Termux_has_only_few_packages._Can_I_use_a_Debian_repositories_instead_of_Termux_one_.3F
https://github.com/termux/termux-packages/issues

> The received error message is:
> "...package architecture (armhf) does not match system (arm)". Which package (.deb) version could I download??

Looks like Termux is not compatible with packages in the Debian archive:

https://wiki.termux.com/wiki/FAQ#Termux_has_only_few_packages._Can_I_use_a_Debian_repositories_instead_of_Termux_one_.3F

I expect that either a manual chroot or one of the other chroot-like
apps would also work.

https://wiki.debian.org/ChrootOnAndroid

--
bye,