I am sure you will like it

Barbar Vannatter
Hello!
My name is Barbar and I randomly pick out different people in case to find interesting ones and get to know each other further.
I hope you aren't afraid of such things. So, I will be first. I'm rather communicable and open to people.)
I am sure everyone has something peculiar about himself. So what is special about u?) What r you interested in?
I am sorry, I've got to go now but I rely on you. I hope you will have some free time to write me an answer. Please do it...:)
Can't wait to talk to you!