IMPORT EXPORT TRADE REPORTS

Krati - trade data

Hello All,

Are you looking for Global Trade data to grow your business!

Get the latest Import + Export information of businesses around the world & unlock trade opportunities

We Export Genius provides 60+ Countries trade reports & track each shipment as reported by customs and tell you who is Importing, who is Exporting, at what price, How much quantity & from where.

Why Export Genius ?

  • Evaluate New Markets
  • Monitor Competitors Shipments
  • Find Exporters & Importers
  • Generate Sales Leads
  • Grow Logistics business
  • Take Data- driven Decisions

Data base is available for Import / Export based on custom actual shipping bill filed & markets Covering – Asian, North American, South American, African, CIS & European Union. Apart from Custom data you can get Analytical report in graphs & charts format and can grow progressive business decision .

So basically if you are looking for Importers/Exporters List of any particular Product/Commodity then we can provide the same thru Customs Report. Charges/Format/Features of Each Country Report is different.

“In case of a your requirement of any database kindly send your details :- Name, Your requirement (HS Code or product), Company name, Mail id & contact details” so that I can assist you accordingly.
GOOD DAY!

Thanks & Regards
Krati jain
Business Development Officer
Dir. Mob – 8586926599,Tel. Ph. - +91-11-47048012 Ext. no. 105
Skype :  [hidden email]

Export Genius