[ITR] templates://ssbd/{templates}

Christian Perrier
Dear Debian maintainer,

The Debian internationalisation team and the Debian English
localisation team will soon begin the review of the debconf
templates used in ssbd.

This review takes place for all packages that use debconf to interact with
users and its aims are:
- to improve the use of English in all debconf templates;
- to make the wording of debconf templates more consistent;
- to encourage more translations of templates.

Even if your first language is English, this process is likely to help
track down typos or errors, and improve consistency between the
debconf templates of your package and that of other packages in the
distribution.

The process involves both debian-l10n-english contributors and
Debian translators.

The details of the process are given in
http://wiki.debian.org/I18n/SmithDebconfReviewProcess.

I will act as the coordinator of this activity for ssbd.

The first step of the process is to review the debconf source
template file(s) of ssbd. This review will start on Thursday, April 19, 2007, or
as soon as you acknowledge this mail with an agreement for us to
carry out this process.

All parts of the process will be carried out in close collaboration
with you, and, unless you explicitely ask for it, no upload nor NMU
will happen for ssbd.

If you approve this process, please let us know by replying to this
mail. If some work in progress on your side would conflict with such a
rewrite (such as adding or removing debconf templates), please say so,
and we will defer the review to later in the development cycle.

Thank you for your attention.

[RFR] templates://ssbd/{templates}

Christian Perrier
Please find, for review, the debconf templates of ssbd.

This review will last from Thursday, April 19, 2007 to Sunday, April 29, 2007.

Please send reviews as unified diffs (diff -u) against the original
files. Comments about your proposed changes will be appreciated.

Your review should be sent as an answer to this mail.

When appropriate, I will send intermediate requests for review, with
"[RFRn]" (n>=2) as a subject tag.

When we will reach a consensus, I send a "Last Chance For
Comments" mail with "[LCFC]" as a subject tag.

Finally, the reviewed templates will be sent to the package maintainer
as a bug report, and a mail will be sent to this list with "[BTS]" as
a subject tag.

--

templates (151 bytes) Download Attachment
patch.rfr (276 bytes) Download Attachment
control (723 bytes) Download Attachment

[LCFC] templates://ssbd/{templates}

Christian Perrier
This is the last call for comments for the review of debconf
templates for ssbd.

The reviewed templates will be sent on Thursday, May 03, 2007 to the package
maintainer as a bug report and a mail will be sent to this list with
"[BTS]" as a subject tag.

--

templates (146 bytes) Download Attachment
control (738 bytes) Download Attachment