International Business Forum “SUBF 2015”

International Business Forum “SUBF 2015”

International Organization Committee

Ladies and gentlemen!

We invite You to participate in the International Business Forum "SUBF 2015" and accompanying events that will take place in Kosice (Eastern Slovakia), April 20-25, 2015. Plenary part, negotiations in Be2Be format, expositions of the participating companies, thematic and presentation conferences, business lunches. There are no restrictions on the industry sector of the delegates.

Preliminary brief program: http://www.kratos.net.ua/exhib/15/doc/Preliminary_program.pdf

Conditions of participation: http://www.kratos.net.ua/exhib/15/doc/Invite_SUBF.pdf

Additional program: http://www.kratos.net.ua/exhib/15/doc/Prices_for_additional_program.pdf

To become a PARTNER SUBF 2015 (does not require financial expenses): http://www.kratos.net.ua/exhib/15/doc/to_become_a_PARTNER_SUBF.pdf

Organizers: [hidden email], http://www.kratos.net.ua/exhebition.htm, tel. +3 8 (044) 2090711, +3 8 (067) 5539901.

Warning! E-mail address [hidden email] is only for sending mail and incoming emails are checked not systemically. Responses should be addressed to [hidden email] or your supervising manager.

If you no longer wish to receive our messages, send an email with the subject DEL to [hidden email].