Intro

Paul Sutton-2
Hi

I decided to join as I help run the South Devon Tech Jam in the UK
(England) I am also trying to develop some simple Debian promotional
materials, I was advised to join the #debian-publicity channel on irc,
so it made sense to join here too.

I am trying to work on a presentation but I am also keen to promote free
software and Debian development,  hopefully  get more people tp help and
of course use Debian as their OS of choice.

Hopefully I can make some useful contributions

Regards

Paul
--
Paul Sutton