Join DPMT

William Grzybowski
Hello Everyone,

I have been a Debian user for quite some time (~10 years).
Recently I have taken up on a personal project to make a distribution
based on top of Debian stable with python being the language of choice
for the backend.

That said I would like to contribute to DPMT, in special the python
modules I am going to be using which many are asyncio related and some
custom cython modules, including py-libzfs which now works with ZFS On
Linux (soon to be official OpenZFS upstream).

If you will allow me, my Salsa login is "wg-guest", I have read and
accepted the Team Policy.

Thank you!

Re: Join DPMT

Piotr Ożarowski-2
[William Grzybowski, 2019-06-26]
> That said I would like to contribute to DPMT, in special the python
> modules I am going to be using which many are asyncio related and some
> custom cython modules, including py-libzfs which now works with ZFS On
> Linux (soon to be official OpenZFS upstream).

welcome :)

--
GPG: 1D2F A898 58DA AF62 1786 2DF7 AEF6 F1A2 A745 7645