KMail does not show the full header anymore

KMail does not show the full header anymore

Rainer Dorsch-2
Hi,

I cannot find a way anymore to display the full mail header in kmail 5.9.1
(buster). Previously, View->Heades had various entries to select "Full header"
or similar allowed to display the full header. Now there is only "KMail5.2"
left. Can anybody tell if the way to display the full header changed or if
that functionality was dropped?

Thanks
Rainer
--
Rainer Dorsch
http://bokomoko.de/

Re: KMail does not show the full header anymore

Pino Toscano-3
In data giovedì 15 novembre 2018 07:37:36 CET, Rainer Dorsch ha scritto:
> I cannot find a way anymore to display the full mail header in kmail 5.9.1
> (buster). Previously, View->Heades had various entries to select "Full header"
> or similar allowed to display the full header. Now there is only "KMail5.2"
> left. Can anybody tell if the way to display the full header changed or if
> that functionality was dropped?

Is kdepim-addons installed? If not, install it, and restart kmail.

--
Pino Toscano

Am Donnerstag, 15. November 2018, 07:48:50 CET schrieb Pino Toscano:
> In data giovedì 15 novembre 2018 07:37:36 CET, Rainer Dorsch ha scritto:
> > I cannot find a way anymore to display the full mail header in kmail 5.9.1
> > (buster). Previously, View->Heades had various entries to select "Full
> > header" or similar allowed to display the full header. Now there is only
> > "KMail5.2" left. Can anybody tell if the way to display the full header
> > changed or if that functionality was dropped?
>
> Is kdepim-addons installed? If not, install it, and restart kmail.

Thanks, Pino for your reply. That improves the situation somewhat, now I can
choose between three headers
- KMail 5.2
- Short
- Decorative
or I can download new designs

...but displaying the full header is still not there (and also not in the list
of downloadable designs).

Are you able to display the full header?

Thanks
Rainer

Am Freitag, 16. November 2018, 19:54:54 CET schrieb Rainer Dorsch:

> Am Donnerstag, 15. November 2018, 07:48:50 CET schrieb Pino Toscano:
> > In data giovedì 15 novembre 2018 07:37:36 CET, Rainer Dorsch ha scritto:
> > > I cannot find a way anymore to display the full mail header in kmail
> > > 5.9.1
> > > (buster). Previously, View->Heades had various entries to select "Full
> > > header" or similar allowed to display the full header. Now there is only
> > > "KMail5.2" left. Can anybody tell if the way to display the full header
> > > changed or if that functionality was dropped?
> >
> > Is kdepim-addons installed? If not, install it, and restart kmail.
>
> Thanks, Pino for your reply. That improves the situation somewhat, now I can
> choose between three headers
> - KMail 5.2
> - Short
> - Decorative
> or I can download new designs
>

> ...but displaying the full header is still not there (and also not in the
> list of downloadable designs).
>
> Are you able to display the full header?

For reference: Answer is here

https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kdepim-users/2018-November/001666.html

It is required to enable the plugin in the Settings->plugins/modules dialog,
then the feature can be enabled in the View->Headers dialog.

Thanks
Rainer

--
Rainer Dorsch