Korganizer New Event Window Size

Jeff Coppock
This is more of an annoyance than a problem.  Whenever I go to enter a new
event in the calendar, whether I click on the Toolbar button or select some
timeslots on the day/week view, the New Event window that pops up always
covers the entire width of the screen.  I'm running version 3.5.  Does
anyone have any ideas on how this might be fixed?

thanks,
jc

--
      .------.
     |@_@ |
     |  \_/   |      Jeff Coppock
    / /      \  \    Network Engineer
   ( |        |  )   Diggin' Debian
  / ' \_   _/ ` \
  \___)=(___/

Re: Korganizer New Event Window Size

Jeff Coppock-2
> This is more of an annoyance than a problem.  Whenever I go to enter a new
> event in the calendar, whether I click on the Toolbar button or select
> some timeslots on the day/week view, the New Event window that pops
> up always covers the entire width of the screen.  I'm running version 3.5.
> Does anyone have any ideas on how this might be fixed?

Well, I couldn't find anything on this, but I discovered the "Special Window
Settings" capability in the "Advanced" window menu.  I set the window size
to "Remember" and it's doing what I want.

jc

--
      .------.

     |@_@ |