Kptc ?

dsptool
Hi.

Does there exists a veriosn of the Kptc for debian (mostly Kubuntu) ?

73's de Erik OZ4KK

Re: Kptc ?

Joop Stakenborg

> Hi.
>
> Does there exists a veriosn of the Kptc for debian (mostly Kubuntu) ?
>
> 73's de Erik OZ4KK

The kptc project looks abandoned, it still depends on version 2 of Qt. No
chance that you will get it working with a modern distribution...

Regards,
Joop PG4I

Re: Kptc ?

dsptool
Joop Stakenborg wrote:

> The kptc project looks abandoned, it still depends on version 2 of Qt. No
> chance that you will get it working with a modern distribution...
>
> Regards,
> Joop PG4I

Hi Joop.

Tnx for Your kind and fast reply. All ok about the subject. It's a pity.

Well, I think openSuSE10.2 is a modern distribution. I might be wrong!,
but a fellow has made it available and it is working ok here.

73's, and enjoy the Eastertime

Erik OZ4KK

Re: Kptc ?

Joop Stakenborg

> Well, I think openSuSE10.2 is a modern distribution. I might be wrong!,
> but a fellow has made it available and it is working ok here.

Hello Erik,

Oops, you must be right then. Looking at http://kptc.sourceforge.net I see
a KDE3 version available.

Would you be willing to test it if I make a Debian package available?

> 73's, and enjoy the Eastertime
>
> Erik OZ4KK

Regards,
Joop PG4I