LANET not work. Only ftp works.

sebul
Hello.
When I clicked LANET at https://www.debian.org/mirror/sponsors,
I got an error message www.lanet.kr not connected.
ftp.lanet.kr works but www.lanet.kr not.
How can fix it?
Help me please.

Re: LANET not work. Only ftp works.

Laura Arjona Reina-4
Hello Sebul

El 20/5/20 a las 13:32, sebul escribió:
> Hello.
> When I clicked LANET at https://www.debian.org/mirror/sponsors,
> I got an error message www.lanet.kr <http://www.lanet.kr> not connected.
> ftp.lanet.kr <http://ftp.lanet.kr> works but www.lanet.kr
> <http://www.lanet.kr> not.
> How can fix it?
> Help me please.

the info about the mirror sponsors is maintained here:

https://salsa.debian.org/mirror-team/masterlist/-/blob/master/Mirrors.masterlist

In line 1641 and the following you can find the contact info for LANET.

I suggest to contact/coordinate with mirror team in order to get the
info updated:

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Mirrors

Kind regards,
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona

Re: LANET not work. Only ftp works.

sebul
I think that
Maintainer: Yeosong Lee [hidden email]
can solve this problem.

Thanks a lot.

Re: LANET not work. Only ftp works.

사랑천사

Dear mentioned persons,

I saw mentions me with address [hidden email].

I'm administrator of ftp.lanet.kr.

Have you ever had a problem with the mirror for Debian?

Thanks.

2020-05-20 오후 10:56에 sebul 이(가) 쓴 글:
I think that
Maintainer: Yeosong Lee [hidden email]
can solve this problem.

Thanks a lot.
--

이여송 / 사랑천사

사랑천사 네트워크(Love-Angel Network, LANET)
관리자
E-mail 주소: [hidden email] [hidden email]
On Thunderbird

Avast logo

이 이메일은 Avast 안티바이러스 소프트웨어로 바이러스 검사를 완료했습니다.

Re: LANET not work. Only ftp works.

Paul Wise via nm
On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 1:21 PM 사랑천사  wrote:

> I saw mentions me with address [hidden email].
>
> I'm administrator of ftp.lanet.kr.
>
> Have you ever had a problem with the mirror for Debian?

The issue is that the LANET website does not work:

http://www.lanet.kr/

The problem is that four of your DNS servers return NXDOMAIN and the
other one times out. This problem does not occur for the LANET Debian
mirror, it works fine.

The LANET website is linked from here:

https://www.debian.org/mirror/sponsors

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise

Re: LANET not work. Only ftp works.

사랑천사

Ah, I see.

My web site has no content just current time. So I will makes new pages and DNS records as soon as possible.

Thanks for mentions.

2020-05-22 오전 12:13에 Paul Wise 이(가) 쓴 글: