Looking for a sponsor to do an upload to unstable

Looking for a sponsor to do an upload to unstable

Joël Krähemann-2
Hi,

I am looking for a sponsor to do an upload to unstable for gsequencer.

https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/gsequencer

Prior, I have created a bug-report.

GSequencer v2.2.10 introduced an experimental synchronization
mechanism. It showed only after more serious testing that it is
broken.

Recent upstream versions would provide a fix for this issue. It as
already on salsa.

https://salsa.debian.org/multimedia-team/gsequencer

Best regards,
Joël

Re: Looking for a sponsor to do an upload to unstable

Mattia Rizzolo-5
Hi there,

On Sun, Aug 04, 2019 at 08:47:52PM +0200, Joël Krähemann wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor to do an upload to unstable for gsequencer.
>
> https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/gsequencer
>
> Prior, I have created a bug-report.

Building right now, will upload once done!
(and closing this bug with your upload).

While at it I also looked at the ubuntu bug, and noticed they could both
be closed, so now the package is bug-free there as well! :)

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo

GPG Key: 66AE 2B4A FCCF 3F52 DA18  4D18 4B04 3FCD B944 4540      .''`.
more about me:  https://mapreri.org                             : :'  :
Launchpad user: https://launchpad.net/~mapreri                  `. `'`
Debian QA page: https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=mattia  `-