MIPS Development Meeting

Joey Schulze
Hi,

we (<http://www.ffis.de/>) are organising a MIPS development meeting
at the end of next month for a long weekend.  It will take place from
April 30th to May 3rd in Essen, Germany, at the facility of Linuxhotel
(<http://www.linuxhotel.de/>).

If you are interested, please let me know in advance and I'll give you
details.

Regards,

        Joey

--
In the beginning was the word, and the word was content-type: text/plain

Re: MIPS Development Meeting

Markus Gothe-2
Thx, for the info... Essen is quite close to Düsseldorf and the
Linuxhotel facility is a great stay I can tell from 2007 years Gnash
Hackathon.

Essen City itself in spring is nice...

//Markus

On 10 Mar 2009, at 22:04, Joey Schulze wrote:

> Hi,
>
> we (<http://www.ffis.de/>) are organising a MIPS development meeting
> at the end of next month for a long weekend.  It will take place from
> April 30th to May 3rd in Essen, Germany, at the facility of Linuxhotel
> (<http://www.linuxhotel.de/>).
>
> If you are interested, please let me know in advance and I'll give you
> details.
>
> Regards,
>
> Joey
>
> --
> In the beginning was the word, and the word was content-type: text/
> plain
>
> Please always Cc to me when replying to me on the lists.

PGP.sig (201 bytes) Download Attachment