Made a blog post for GNOME 3.16 and shared some pointers if people want to get GNOME 3.16 in Debian.

Made a blog post for GNOME 3.16 and shared some pointers if people want to get GNOME 3.16 in Debian.

shirish शिरीष
Hi all,
I am not subscribed to the list so if somebody wants to answer or
share something please CC me please.

Made a blog post about GNOME 3.16, as well as shared some pointers
about getting GNOME 3.16 in Debian.

https://flossexperiences.wordpress.com/2015/03/31/etcaptsources-list-gnome-3-16-jessie-rc2/

I am sure it could be made much better but still does give people some
ideas where to start from.

I gave the IRC link but perhaps both debian-gtk-gnome mailing list and
IRC link would be better. If anything else needs to be added or
corrected please let me know.

          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com
EB80 462B 08E1 A0DE A73A  2C2F 9F3D C7A4 E1C4 D2D8