Mailarchiver

Markus Raps
Hi Guys,

a customer wants an mailarchiver with statistics so he can find
mailboxes that no ones using.
Webgui preferred
it need to work with postfix or as an relay of somekind

also he is willing to pay for it, so commercial software is okay.
any suggestions?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Markus Raps

-------------------------
Web: rapsplace.de
Mail: [hidden email]
Mobile: +49 1787 80 50 42
-------------------------

Re: Mailarchiver

Henning Follmann
On Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 04:09:51PM +0200, Markus Raps wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> a customer wants an mailarchiver with statistics so he can find mailboxes
> that no ones using.
> Webgui preferred
> it need to work with postfix or as an relay of somekind
>
> also he is willing to pay for it, so commercial software is okay.
> any suggestions?

Sure if they pay me, I'll come up with a solution.
My first advice to them is to find a consultant who doesn't
have to ask for (free) advice in a mailing list.

-H

--
Henning Follmann           | [hidden email]