Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) Email List

Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) Email List

miranda.gogan

Hi,

Would you be interested in a list of Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and Cloud Service Providers (CSPs)?

You may also be interested in database of:

1.      Managed Security Service providers- MSSPs

2.      Value Added Resellers- VARs

3.      Independent Software Vendors- ISVs

4.      System Integrators- SIs

5.      VoIP Service Providers.

Please let me know if this is something of interest to you so that I can provide you with further information.

Best Regards,

Miranda Gogan

Data Generation

If see no interest please reply “No Need” in subject line.