Money for Debian

eric-277
 Good Morning,
I am french, excuse me for the fault in English Language.
It is possible for you to create a Paypal account to help you, it's more
easy for users.
        Thanks for your "Union Works" and Good Evening.

Re: Money for Debian

Don Armstrong
On Fri, 09 Apr 2010, eric wrote:
> I am french, excuse me for the fault in English Language. It is
> possible for you to create a Paypal account to help you, it's more
> easy for users.

You can donate by clicking on the "Click and Pledge" link here:
http://www.spi-inc.org/donations and indicate that the money should go
to Debian. It's just as easy as using Paypal, and you don't need a
Paypal account.

SPI (the US umbrella organization for Debian) does not use Paypal
because of Paypal's problematic history of mismanaging accounts.

Don Armstrong

--
Grimble left his mother in the food store and went to the launderette
and watched the clothes go round. It was a bit like color television

http://www.donarmstrong.com              http://rzlab.ucr.edu

Re: Money for Debian

Joey Schulze
Hi Eric,

eric wrote:
> I am french, excuse me for the fault in English Language.
> It is possible for you to create a Paypal account to help you, it's more
> easy for users.

You can donate via [hidden email] to ffis e.V. in Germany to support
the Debian project.

[hidden email] is a registered address at Paypal.

Regards,

        Joey

--
If you come from outside of Finland, you live in wrong country.
        -- motd of irc.funet.fi

Re: Money for Debian

Simon Paillard

On Fri, Apr 09, 2010 at 09:25:39PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> You can donate via [hidden email] to ffis e.V. in Germany to support
> the Debian project.
>
> [hidden email] is a registered address at Paypal.

Though both Don's and Martin's answers were actually provided by
http://www.debian.org/donations linked from the homepage, it may be
linked from http://www.debian.org/intro/help as well.

See patch attached, reviews are welcome.

--
Simon Paillard

help.money.wml.spa.diff (727 bytes) Download Attachment