NTP Source Package, debug symbols package

NTP Source Package, debug symbols package

arunbmail-cat@yahoo.com
I'm not sure if this is the right mail list group. So please give me some pointers if this is the incorrect group.

I have a package from a debian mirror for NTP:

ntp_1:4.2.8p10+dfsg-3+deb9u2_amd64.deb

(Get:19 http://debian-archive.trafficmanager.net/debian stretch/main amd64 ntp amd64 1:4.2.8p10+dfsg-3+deb9u2 [599 kB])

I couldn't find the symbols, because the binaries have been stripped.

Is there any way to get the symbols package ? Or alternatively the source (with the options used to build it) ?

thanks
Arun

Re: NTP Source Package, debug symbols package

Boyuan Yang-2
在 2019-06-22六的 01:26 +0000,'[hidden email]' 写道:

> I'm not sure if this is the right mail list group. So please give me some
> pointers if this is the incorrect group.
>
> I have a package from a debian mirror for NTP:
>
> ntp_1:4.2.8p10+dfsg-3+deb9u2_amd64.deb
>
> (Get:19 http://debian-archive.trafficmanager.net/debian stretch/main amd64
> ntp amd64 1:4.2.8p10+dfsg-3+deb9u2 [599 kB])
>

> I couldn't find the symbols, because the binaries have been stripped.
>

> Is there any way to get the symbols package ? Or alternatively the source
> (with the options used to build it) ?
Please refer to https://wiki.debian.org/SourcesList and follow the instruction
s in the "Debug Symbol Packages" section.

Regards,
Boyuan Yang