Need detailed HOWTO for postfix+sasl2+cyrus-imapd

Need detailed HOWTO for postfix+sasl2+cyrus-imapd

Pavel Shurubura
Hello All!

Please point me to detailed howto for installation postfix with
sasl authentication and cyrus21-pop3/imap on Debian/sarge.

Thanks.

--
With kindest regards, pvs.

Re: Need detailed HOWTO for postfix+sasl2+cyrus-imapd

Hans du Plooy

http://www.delouw.ch/linux/Postfix-Cyrus-Web-cyradm-HOWTO/html/index.html

--
Kind Regards
Hans du Plooy

Re: Need detailed HOWTO for postfix+sasl2+cyrus-imapd

Pavel Shurubura