New email address

grant-13
Thanks for your message.   Unfortunately, after more than 10 years of use,
the email address "[hidden email]" now receives thousands (literally) of
spam and viral emails every day.  My spam filtering service can no longer
keep up.   So, I've decided to retire the address.  Please correct your
address book and resend your mail.   My new address can be obtained by
replacing "grant" with "grg" and using the same domain, torque.net.   Sorry
for being a little cryptic, but I'd prefer that only human beings follow me
to my new address  :-)

Thanks

Grant