Next Meeting - Wednesday, August 15th 19:00 UTC (tomorrow)

Next Meeting - Wednesday, August 15th 19:00 UTC (tomorrow)

Margarita Manterola-4
Dear Committee members,

Our monthly meeting will take place tomorrow at 19:00 UTC.

This time we have open topics to discuss:

#904302 Whether vendor-specific patch series should be permitted in the
archive
#904558 What should happen when maintscripts fail to restart a service

As well as maybe something that came out of DC18?

See you there!

Marga

Re: Next Meeting - Wednesday, August 15th 19:00 UTC (tomorrow)

Didier Raboud-4
Le mardi, 14 août 2018, 14.07:37 h EDT Margarita Manterola a écrit :
> Our monthly meeting will take place tomorrow at 19:00 UTC.

I'm unfortunately quite unlikely to be able to attend. :-/

Cheers,
    OdyX