Next irc meeting: Wednesday, the 19th November 19:00 UTC

Next irc meeting: Wednesday, the 19th November 19:00 UTC

Daniel Hess
Hallo all!

Our next irc meeting will be on Wednesday the 19th of November at
19:00 UTC (which is 20:00 CET) in our developer channel #debian-edu on
irc.debian.org.

Please have a look at: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Meeting

There are still two essential administrative tasks to take. We really
need a moderator and a summary writer for the meeting. As past meetings
have shown, we should fill this positions before the meeting. So if
*YOU* feel like you could do one of this jobs, please don't hesitate to
put your name next to it.

Thanks for you attention and see you on irc!

Regards,

Daniel

Re: Next irc meeting: Wednesday, the 19th November 19:00 UTC

Patrick Winnertz-4
On Tuesday 18 November 2008 00:11:02 Daniel Hess wrote:

> Hallo all!
>
> Our next irc meeting will be on Wednesday the 19th of November at
> 19:00 UTC (which is 20:00 CET) in our developer channel #debian-edu on
> irc.debian.org.
>
> Please have a look at: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Meeting
>
> There are still two essential administrative tasks to take. We really
> need a moderator and a summary writer for the meeting. As past meetings
> have shown, we should fill this positions before the meeting. So if
> *YOU* feel like you could do one of this jobs, please don't hesitate to
> put your name next to it.
I've put my name right to the summary part. I was the last months in heavy
stress because of university but I'll try to be a bit back online :)

Greetings
Winnie