OT: Newbie friendly C++ list

rhkramer
Background: I've never fully (or even mostly / sufficiently) grokked C or C++,
but now I'm in the position of having (or at least wanting) to review (and,
ideally, modify) a large program written in C++ (scintilla / scite).

Question: I would like to find one (or a small number) of "newbie friendly"
email lists where I could ask various questions.

Aside: I much prefer a mail list to a forum or a, hmm what't the word -- one
of those real time messaging type things where you post a question and the
people that are online at the time see the question and might answer it.  I
have and will occasionally continue to use those, but I like mail lists best.

(Aside: because debian-user is a list that I try to pay attention to, and
often get answers even to OT questions, I may pose some of the questions
here.)

Thanks!!

Re: OT: Newbie friendly C++ list

Dan Purgert

--
|_|O|_|

Re: OT: Newbie friendly C++ list

Brad Rogers
On Fri, 17 May 2019 10:50:52 -0400
[hidden email] wrote:

Hello [hidden email],

>of those real time messaging type things where you post a question and

That's IRC.

--
 Regards  _
Kill joy, bad guy, big talking, small fry