[OT] free WiFi access in Berlin

Hugo Vanwoerkom
Hi,

I just saw an article in Der Spiegel that if all goes well the residents
of Germany's capital will get free WiFi internet access.

Nice.

I wonder when we'll get that in Oaxaca, Mexico?

Hugo

Re: [OT] free WiFi access in Berlin

Curt Howland

Re: [OT] free WiFi access in Berlin

Paul Johnson
Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:

> I wonder when we'll get that in Oaxaca, Mexico?

My guess is that will happen sometime /after/ everyone in the State of
Oaxaca has clean, running water on more than a seasonal basis.