Ping for upload please ?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Ping for upload please ?

Nick Leverton
Dear Mentors,

I would be very grateful indeed if someone could please find time to sponsor
my last two package updates some time this week, in time to get into Jessie:

Package name    : libupnp
Version         : 1:1.6.19+git20141001-1
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=764464
http://mentors.debian.net/package/libupnp

See bug for full changelog.  This upload of libupnp provides a number
of stability and reliability fixes.

Package name    : linux-igd
Version         : 1.0+cvs20070630-5
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=764466
http://mentors.debian.net/package/linux-igd

See bug for full changelog.  Linux-IGD fixes a number of long outstanding
bugs that my users have put some time into investigating.  It would be
very good to acknowldege their efforts by getting the fixes uploaded.

I should soon be able to progress my DM application further so that I
can do my own uploads after this.

Thanks in hope,

Nick


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [hidden email]
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [hidden email]
Archive: https://lists.debian.org/20141022074906.GA26910@...

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Ping for upload please ?

Nobuhiro Iwamatsu
Hi,


2014-10-22 16:49 GMT+09:00 Nick Leverton <[hidden email]>:

> Dear Mentors,
>
> I would be very grateful indeed if someone could please find time to sponsor
> my last two package updates some time this week, in time to get into Jessie:
>
> Package name    : libupnp
> Version         : 1:1.6.19+git20141001-1
> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=764464
> http://mentors.debian.net/package/libupnp
>
> See bug for full changelog.  This upload of libupnp provides a number
> of stability and reliability fixes.

I builded with pbuilder. But I got following error.

-----
============================================================================
make[5]: Leaving directory '/tmp/buildd/libupnp-1.6.19+git20141001/ixml'
make[4]: Leaving directory '/tmp/buildd/libupnp-1.6.19+git20141001/ixml'
make[3]: Leaving directory '/tmp/buildd/libupnp-1.6.19+git20141001/ixml'
make[2]: Leaving directory '/tmp/buildd/libupnp-1.6.19+git20141001/ixml'
Making check in threadutil
make[2]: Entering directory '/tmp/buildd/libupnp-1.6.19+git20141001/threadutil'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'check'.
make[2]: Leaving directory '/tmp/buildd/libupnp-1.6.19+git20141001/threadutil'
Making check in upnp
make[2]: Entering directory '/tmp/buildd/libupnp-1.6.19+git20141001/upnp'
Making check in doc
make[3]: Entering directory '/tmp/buildd/libupnp-1.6.19+git20141001/upnp/doc'
make[3]: Nothing to be done for 'check'.
make[3]: Leaving directory '/tmp/buildd/libupnp-1.6.19+git20141001/upnp/doc'
Making check in .
make[3]: Entering directory '/tmp/buildd/libupnp-1.6.19+git20141001/upnp'
make  test_init test_url
make[4]: Entering directory '/tmp/buildd/libupnp-1.6.19+git20141001/upnp'
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../upnp/inc  -I./inc
-I../threadutil/inc -I../ixml/inc -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -pthread -g -O2
-fPIE -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall
-c -o test/test_init.o test/test_init.c
gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -I../upnp/inc  -I./inc
-I../threadutil/inc -I../ixml/inc -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -pthread -g -O2
-fPIE -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall
-c -o test/test_url.o test/test_url.c
/bin/bash ../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc  -pthread -g -O2
-fPIE -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall
-fPIE -pie -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now -Wl,-z,defs -Wl,--as-needed -o
test_init test/test_init.o libupnp.la ../threadutil/libthreadutil.la
../ixml/libixml.la
/bin/bash ../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=link gcc  -pthread -g -O2
-fPIE -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall
-fPIE -pie -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now -Wl,-z,defs -Wl,--as-needed -o
test_url test/test_url.o libupnp.la ../threadutil/libthreadutil.la
../ixml/libixml.la
libtool: link: gcc -pthread -g -O2 -fPIE -fstack-protector-strong
-Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall -fPIE -pie -Wl,-z -Wl,relro
-Wl,-z -Wl,now -Wl,-z -Wl,defs -Wl,--as-needed -o .libs/test_init
test/test_init.o  ./.libs/libupnp.so
../threadutil/.libs/libthreadutil.so ../ixml/.libs/libixml.so -pthread
libtool: link: gcc -pthread -g -O2 -fPIE -fstack-protector-strong
-Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall -fPIE -pie -Wl,-z -Wl,relro
-Wl,-z -Wl,now -Wl,-z -Wl,defs -Wl,--as-needed -o .libs/test_url
test/test_url.o  ./.libs/libupnp.so
../threadutil/.libs/libthreadutil.so ../ixml/.libs/libixml.so -pthread
make[4]: Leaving directory '/tmp/buildd/libupnp-1.6.19+git20141001/upnp'
make  check-TESTS
make[4]: Entering directory '/tmp/buildd/libupnp-1.6.19+git20141001/upnp'
make[5]: Entering directory '/tmp/buildd/libupnp-1.6.19+git20141001/upnp'
FAIL: test_init
FAIL: test_url
make[6]: Entering directory '/tmp/buildd/libupnp-1.6.19+git20141001/upnp'
Making all in doc
make[7]: Entering directory '/tmp/buildd/libupnp-1.6.19+git20141001/upnp/doc'
make[7]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make[7]: Leaving directory '/tmp/buildd/libupnp-1.6.19+git20141001/upnp/doc'
Making all in .
make[7]: Entering directory '/tmp/buildd/libupnp-1.6.19+git20141001/upnp'
make[7]: Nothing to be done for 'all-am'.
make[7]: Leaving directory '/tmp/buildd/libupnp-1.6.19+git20141001/upnp'
Making all in sample
make[7]: Entering directory '/tmp/buildd/libupnp-1.6.19+git20141001/upnp/sample'
make[7]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make[7]: Leaving directory '/tmp/buildd/libupnp-1.6.19+git20141001/upnp/sample'
make[6]: Leaving directory '/tmp/buildd/libupnp-1.6.19+git20141001/upnp'
============================================================================
Testsuite summary for libupnp 1.6.19+git20141001
============================================================================
# TOTAL: 2
# PASS:  0
# SKIP:  0
# XFAIL: 0
# FAIL:  2
# XPASS: 0
# ERROR: 0
============================================================================
See upnp/test-suite.log
Please report to [hidden email]
============================================================================
-----

Do you also reproduced this problem at your environment?

>
> Package name    : linux-igd
> Version         : 1.0+cvs20070630-5
> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=764466
> http://mentors.debian.net/package/linux-igd
>
> See bug for full changelog.  Linux-IGD fixes a number of long outstanding
> bugs that my users have put some time into investigating.  It would be
> very good to acknowldege their efforts by getting the fixes uploaded.

upload.

>
> I should soon be able to progress my DM application further so that I
> can do my own uploads after this.

I do not yet understand you, Because I watched your package for the first time.
Thus, I cannot yet admit DM to you, sorry.

>
> Thanks in hope,
>
> Nick

Best regards,
  Nobuhiro


--
Nobuhiro Iwamatsu
   iwamatsu at {nigauri.org / debian.org}
   GPG ID: 40AD1FA6


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [hidden email]
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [hidden email]
Archive: https://lists.debian.org/CABMQnV+c5WUe5m8h+nWgwtOi2=SORDrCJYtMu99zBv60iQhMbw@...

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Ping for upload please ?

Nick Leverton
On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 04:37:34PM +0900, Nobuhiro Iwamatsu wrote:

> 2014-10-22 16:49 GMT+09:00 Nick Leverton <[hidden email]>:
> > https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=764464
> >
> > See bug for full changelog.  This upload of libupnp provides a number
> > of stability and reliability fixes.
>
> I builded with pbuilder. But I got following error.
>
> -----
> ============================================================================
> make[4]: Leaving directory '/tmp/buildd/libupnp-1.6.19+git20141001/upnp'
> make  check-TESTS
> make[4]: Entering directory '/tmp/buildd/libupnp-1.6.19+git20141001/upnp'
> make[5]: Entering directory '/tmp/buildd/libupnp-1.6.19+git20141001/upnp'
> FAIL: test_init
> FAIL: test_url
> make[6]: Entering directory '/tmp/buildd/libupnp-1.6.19+git20141001/upnp'

Hi Nobuhiro,

I didn't reproduce this but I guess that your pbuilder environment may
be more minimal than mine and cause the test suite to fail, because it
uses real domains and expects them to resolve (even though it does not
try to access them).

This test was new in this upstream version and I've already mentioned
to the author that it may cause problems in Debian buildds.  I'm sorry
that you fell over it upon first attempt.

If you have time to re-try, I have disabled the test suite for the time
being in the configure step, and re-uploaded the package to the same .dsc

Thankyou

Nick


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [hidden email]
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [hidden email]
Archive: https://lists.debian.org/20141023210659.GA13857@...

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Ping for upload please ?

Nobuhiro Iwamatsu
Hi,


2014-10-24 6:06 GMT+09:00 Nick Leverton <[hidden email]>:

> On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 04:37:34PM +0900, Nobuhiro Iwamatsu wrote:
>> 2014-10-22 16:49 GMT+09:00 Nick Leverton <[hidden email]>:
>> > https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=764464
>> >
>> > See bug for full changelog.  This upload of libupnp provides a number
>> > of stability and reliability fixes.
>>
>> I builded with pbuilder. But I got following error.
>>
>> -----
>> ============================================================================
>> make[4]: Leaving directory '/tmp/buildd/libupnp-1.6.19+git20141001/upnp'
>> make  check-TESTS
>> make[4]: Entering directory '/tmp/buildd/libupnp-1.6.19+git20141001/upnp'
>> make[5]: Entering directory '/tmp/buildd/libupnp-1.6.19+git20141001/upnp'
>> FAIL: test_init
>> FAIL: test_url
>> make[6]: Entering directory '/tmp/buildd/libupnp-1.6.19+git20141001/upnp'
>
> Hi Nobuhiro,
>
> I didn't reproduce this but I guess that your pbuilder environment may
> be more minimal than mine and cause the test suite to fail, because it
> uses real domains and expects them to resolve (even though it does not
> try to access them).

I see.

>
> This test was new in this upstream version and I've already mentioned
> to the author that it may cause problems in Debian buildds.  I'm sorry
> that you fell over it upon first attempt.
>
> If you have time to re-try, I have disabled the test suite for the time
> being in the configure step, and re-uploaded the package to the same .dsc

OK, I just build and upload.
Thanks for your work!

There is a problem with these packages, then, when you need to upload,
please contact me.
I will support you.:)

>
> Thankyou
>
> Nick

Best regards,
  Nobuhiro

--
Nobuhiro Iwamatsu
   iwamatsu at {nigauri.org / debian.org}
   GPG ID: 40AD1FA6


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [hidden email]
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [hidden email]
Archive: https://lists.debian.org/CABMQnVJe2n=OaapybkWkSxED1EffSYGJnEc0=bAJrmoOpaZn5Q@...