Ping the list

Christian Perrier
OK, first attempt. There's already a list for dpkg development so we
probably don't need something else. Just checking that me, Frank,
Brendan and Guillem are actually subscribed.

Please pong.

Other people interested in contributing to dpkg development can also
pong, of course....Please pong only if you're interested in
contributing to dpkg development, not is you're just subscribed to the
list for *following* dpkg development.

Re: Ping the list

Brendan O'Dea
On Fri, Jan 13, 2006 at 08:42:16AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
>OK, first attempt. There's already a list for dpkg development so we
>probably don't need something else. Just checking that me, Frank,
>Brendan and Guillem are actually subscribed.

Pong.

--bod

Re: Ping the list

Adeodato Simó-4
* Christian Perrier [Fri, 13 Jan 2006 08:42:16 +0100]:

Hi,

> Other people interested in contributing to dpkg development can also
> pong, of course....Please pong only if you're interested in
> contributing to dpkg development, not is you're just subscribed to the
> list for *following* dpkg development.

  As Guillem knows, I had started to work (lintian tests, draft
  implementation) in an alternative to ${Source-Version} that would not
  render packages unbinNMUable, etc. I'm fine with either him taking the
  work where I left, or helping directly.

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

Man: Wow, that woman looks exactly the way Nina is going to look in
about ten years... Oh shit, it is Nina. Don't tell her what I said, okay?
                -- http://www.overheardinnewyork.com/archives/003086.html

Re: Ping the list

Guillem Jover
Hi!

On Fri, Jan 13, 2006 at 08:42:16AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> OK, first attempt. There's already a list for dpkg development so we
> probably don't need something else. Just checking that me, Frank,
> Brendan and Guillem are actually subscribed.

> Please pong.

Pong.

regards,
guillem

Re: Ping the list

Frank Lichtenheld
On Fri, Jan 13, 2006 at 08:42:16AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> OK, first attempt. There's already a list for dpkg development so we
> probably don't need something else. Just checking that me, Frank,
> Brendan and Guillem are actually subscribed.
>
> Please pong.

pong

Gruesse,
--