Please QA-upload libglade (GNOME 1 cleanup)

Please QA-upload libglade (GNOME 1 cleanup)

Nathanael Nerode-4
Please could someone QA-upload libglade to stop producing
libglade-bonobo0 and the corresponding -dev package.

These two packages have no revdeps, and are the last users of
the 'bonobo' source package apart from other unused libraries
(which I'm also trying to get removed).  Removal request has
already been filed for bonobo.

Re: Please QA-upload libglade (GNOME 1 cleanup)

Steve Langasek
On Thu, Sep 14, 2006 at 02:04:35PM -0400, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> Please could someone QA-upload libglade to stop producing
> libglade-bonobo0 and the corresponding -dev package.

Done.

[hidden email]                                   http://www.debian.org/