Please confirm your subscription.

System Savvy  Inc.
Hi ,

It's System Savvy  Inc. writing you to confirm your subscription to our mailing list.

You can confirm your subscription by simply clicking the link below:

http://www.marketerschoice.com/app/optin.asp?j=0&c=94254340&pg=das&nc=1&ar=91971

If you received this message in error, or do not wish to be included in future mailings, you do not have to do anything.

Simply, delete the message and your information will be removed by our system automatically.

You can contact us at [hidden email], for more information on our service.

Regards,

System Savvy  Inc.
5825 Glenridge Dr.
Atlanta, GA