Polycom users contact list.

helene.turner

Hi,

Would you be interested in Polycom Users contact information in excel sheet for unlimited marketing usage? We provide Top Decision Makers information like Name, Email, Title, Phone and company details of companies using Polycom.

Cisco, Lifesize, Avaya, Webex, Vidyo, Yeahlink, Skype, And many more…

Please let me know your thoughts so that I can send you cost of the list.

Appreciate your time and look forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Helene

If you are not the right person, feel free to forward this email to the right person in your organization

                If you don't want to include yourself in our mailing list, please reply back “Leave Out" in a subject line