Presentation

Damiano Rocchi
Hi, I would like contribute in the project. I know C and C++. Can I help you ?

Damiano Rocchi

Re: Presentation

Luca Dariz
Hi Damiano,
Did you already had a look here?

https://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/open_issues.html

Additionally lately there is some work ongoing on userspace drivers (see incubator repository), I suggest familiarize yourself with the system and find something that is interesting for you.. Also is a good idea to join the irc channel for discussion :)

Bye
Luca

P.s. I suggest also subscribing to the bug-hurd mailing list if you haven't done yet

--
Inviato dal mio dispositivo Android con K-9 Mail. Perdonate la brevità.