Presenting at Art Basel this week

Phoenix Collective
Wayfair Blog - a template from EmailOctopus
It's a huge honor to be presenting this week at the world's largest Art Fair, Art Basel Miami. It's impossible to describe the awe I feel to have my
]
Showcasing at

Art Basel 2018

Dec 4th-9th

Your support has helped me to make a difference with art, outside of the Art Gallery
and Basel
Graph
Sneak Peak Behind the Scenes Nima's show:
RSVP for a free Platinum, First-look Pass

As Art Basel starts this week, we have 20 VIP Platinum Passes available for those who visiting Miami.  I am humbled to announce my return to Art Basel as a featured artist, at the Scope Show for Art Basel Miami 2018.   For questions, please email [hidden email].

 LATEST ART WORK
Reiss image
Visitors engaging with the art
Visitors wearing their Wall Street Suits and Brooklyn hoodies alike, were drawn to the TEDx Feature over last month to interact with the temporary exhibit.

Reiss image
Upgrading your lifestyle with soul
Life is filled with stories of life being at just the right place, and just the right time.  When a sunrise crosses two horizons, it means that light touches everything, an illumination that sheds light on the future ahead.
48"x36".  Mixed Medium Spray & Acrylic on canvas.

                                                Copyright © 2018 Phoenix Gallery, All rights reserved.
Unsubscribe