Problems with Gnome dialog "Open with"

kike-5
Hi,
I'm a little bit missing because I don't know how to fix my problem.
It's happening since many time that when I try to use the dialog
"Open file" with another application nothing appears inside it, so
then I've to use, let's say, "the command line" part of the dialog.
It's not a big problem, but I would like to know why is this happening.

Anyone could help?

Thanks in advance.

--
Enrique García - Kike

http://www.eldemonionegro.com

Re: Problems with Gnome dialog "Open with"

Andrea Vettorello
On 1/19/06, kike <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm a little bit missing because I don't know how to fix my problem.
> It's happening since many time that when I try to use the dialog
> "Open file" with another application nothing appears inside it, so
> then I've to use, let's say, "the command line" part of the dialog.
> It's not a big problem, but I would like to know why is this happening.
>
> Anyone could help?

Wich version of Gnome?

Andrea

Andrea Vettorello wrote:

>On 1/19/06, kike <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>I'm a little bit missing because I don't know how to fix my problem.
>>It's happening since many time that when I try to use the dialog
>>"Open file" with another application nothing appears inside it, so
>>then I've to use, let's say, "the command line" part of the dialog.
>>It's not a big problem, but I would like to know why is this happening.
>>
>>Anyone could help?
>>

>Wich version of Gnome?
>

>Andrea

Right now I'm using 2.12, but with 2.10 I had the same problem