Quantcast

Processed: Fix cut-off title for #862051

Processed: Fix cut-off title for #862051

Debian Bug Tracking System
Processing commands for [hidden email]:

> # Fix the butchered title due to word wrap
> retitle 862051 Rename nodejs back to node for buster, now that ax25-node has been removed?
Bug #862051 [tech-ctte] Rename nodejs back to node for buster, now that
Changed Bug title to 'Rename nodejs back to node for buster, now that ax25-node has been removed?' from 'Rename nodejs back to node for buster, now that'.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

862051: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=862051
Debian Bug Tracking System