Quantcast

Processed: retitle 862701 to PTS: filter out source package versions that set Extra-Source-Only: yes

Processed: retitle 862701 to PTS: filter out source package versions that set Extra-Source-Only: yes

Debian Bug Tracking System
Processing commands for [hidden email]:

> retitle 862701 PTS: filter out source package versions that set Extra-Source-Only: yes
Bug #862701 [qa.debian.org] PTS: filter out source package versions that set
Changed Bug title to 'PTS: filter out source package versions that set Extra-Source-Only: yes' from 'PTS: filter out source package versions that set'.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

862701: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=862701
Debian Bug Tracking System