Processed: retitle 927285 to ITP: libstring-interpolate-perl -- String::Interpolate - Wrapper for builtin the Perl interpolation engine ...

Processed: retitle 927285 to ITP: libstring-interpolate-perl -- String::Interpolate - Wrapper for builtin the Perl interpolation engine ...

Debian Bug Tracking System
Processing commands for [hidden email]:

> retitle 927285 ITP: libstring-interpolate-perl -- String::Interpolate - Wrapper for builtin the Perl interpolation engine
Bug #927285 [wnpp] RFP: libstring-interpolate-perl -- String::Interpolate - Wrapper for builtin the Perl interpolation engine
Changed Bug title to 'ITP: libstring-interpolate-perl -- String::Interpolate - Wrapper for builtin the Perl interpolation engine' from 'RFP: libstring-interpolate-perl -- String::Interpolate - Wrapper for builtin the Perl interpolation engine'.
> owner 927285 !
Bug #927285 [wnpp] ITP: libstring-interpolate-perl -- String::Interpolate - Wrapper for builtin the Perl interpolation engine
Owner recorded as gregor herrmann <[hidden email]>.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

927285: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=927285
Debian Bug Tracking System