Processed: tagging #913815

Debian Bug Tracking System
Processing commands for [hidden email]:

> # The manpage has not actually been updated in xterm 338 :-(
> reopen 913815
Bug #913815 {Done: Sven Joachim <[hidden email]>} [xterm] xterm: does not correctly document saveLines default
'reopen' may be inappropriate when a bug has been closed with a version;
all fixed versions will be cleared, and you may need to re-add them.
Bug reopened
No longer marked as fixed in versions xterm/338-1.
> # The 349f snapshot has it fixed, though :-)
> tags 913815 fixed-upstream
Bug #913815 [xterm] xterm: does not correctly document saveLines default
Added tag(s) fixed-upstream.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

913815: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=913815