Processed: your mail

Debian Bug Tracking System
Processing commands for [hidden email]:

> retitle 672846 ITA: wmifs -- WindowMaker dock app for monitoring network traffic
Bug #672846 [wnpp] RFA: wmifs -- WindowMaker dock app for monitoring network traffic
Changed Bug title to 'ITA: wmifs -- WindowMaker dock app for monitoring network traffic' from 'RFA: wmifs -- WindowMaker dock app for monitoring network traffic'
> owner 672846 !
Bug #672846 [wnpp] ITA: wmifs -- WindowMaker dock app for monitoring network traffic
Owner recorded as "Torrance, Douglas" <[hidden email]>.

672846: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=672846
Debian Bug Tracking System
Contact [hidden email] with problems