Publishing a new book

Mechtilde Stehmann-4
Hello,

I'm working on a book about packaging with gbp-buildpackage.

The book includes the program which builds a Debian package step-by-step.

It is a LaTeX/NoWeb document written in German. The program itself has
an English UI.

I want to publish it in the group ddp-team.

I is licensed under CC By-SA 4.0

If you need more information please ask.

Kind regards
--
Mechtilde Stehmann
## Debian Developer

Re: Publishing a new book

Mechtilde Stehmann-4
hello ddp-team,

can someone of the owners can add me to the group

https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team

Kind regards

Mechtilde

--
Mechtilde Stehmann
## Debian Developer

Re: Publishing a new book

Laura Arjona Reina-4
Hello Mechtilde

El 30/3/20 a las 17:37, Mechtilde Stehmann escribió:
> hello ddp-team,
>
> can someone of the owners can add me to the group
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team

Done, thanks!

Kind regards,

--