Qt Creator does not use GNOME look and feel anymore

Qt Creator does not use GNOME look and feel anymore

David DEMELIER
Hello,

Since I've updated my Debian Jessie installation to testing, Qt
Creator does not use GNOME's look and feel anymore. Qt Creator usually
checks for XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP and adapts the UI.

My XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP is still set to GNOME (default) but now, Qt
Creator uses its own file chooser and its own icons instead of GNOME
ones.

See the attached picture.

Do you have any clue to make Qt Creator using GNOME and Gtk theme again?

--
Demelier David

qtcreator.png (221K) Download Attachment