Qt transition about to start

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer-2
We are about to start the Qt 5.11.1 transition, so as usual beware when updating your packages.

Cheers!

Re: Qt transition about to start

Josep Febrer
El dimecres, 25 de juliol de 2018, a les 13:32:53 CEST, Lisandro Damián
Nicanor Pérez Meyer va escriure:
> We are about to start the Qt 5.11.1 transition, so as usual beware when
> updating your packages.
>
> Cheers!

Great news!
Thank you for work!

Best regards,

Josep

Re: Qt transition about to start

Martin Steigerwald
Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer - 25.07.18, 13:32:
> We are about to start the Qt 5.11.1 transition, so as usual beware
> when updating your packages.

Although except just some KAlgebra/Analitza stuff an apt dist-upgrade
ran finely here, i do not recommend it just yet.

Message viewer pane in KMail becomes blank, just pure white, no message
displayed. In case that happened to you, you can view a mail by replying
to it.

Lisandro currently works on a kmail/messagelib related package which
includes a commit which fixes this issue. In case you did not yet
upgrade, I suggest you wait till that becomes available before you do.

Martin

Re: Qt transition about to start

laurent Trinques
Le mardi 31 juillet 2018, 21:58:17 CEST Martin Steigerwald a écrit :

> Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer - 25.07.18, 13:32:
> > We are about to start the Qt 5.11.1 transition, so as usual beware
> > when updating your packages.
>
> Although except just some KAlgebra/Analitza stuff an apt dist-upgrade
> ran finely here, i do not recommend it just yet.
>
> Message viewer pane in KMail becomes blank, just pure white, no message
> displayed. In case that happened to you, you can view a mail by replying
> to it.

Thanks to confirm it, I saw the same thing yesterday on kmail only source mail
is visible.
I had to go back to my old snapshot backup..

El mié., 1 de ago. de 2018 06:33, laurent Trinques <[hidden email]> escribió:
Le mardi 31 juillet 2018, 21:58:17 CEST Martin Steigerwald a écrit :
> Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer - 25.07.18, 13:32:
> > We are about to start the Qt 5.11.1 transition, so as usual beware
> > when updating your packages.
>
> Although except just some KAlgebra/Analitza stuff an apt dist-upgrade
> ran finely here, i do not recommend it just yet.
>
> Message viewer pane in KMail becomes blank, just pure white, no message
> displayed. In case that happened to you, you can view a mail by replying
> to it.

Thanks to confirm it, I saw the same thing yesterday on kmail only source mail
is visible.
I had to go back to my old snapshot backup..

This is fixed already

Re: Qt transition about to start

Dietz Proepper-4

Am Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2018, 13:32:53 CEST schrieb Lisandro Damián Nicanor
Pérez Meyer:
> We are about to start the Qt 5.11.1 transition, so as usual beware when
> updating your packages.

Nice stuff :-), but I noticed a little anormality.

Since the update, kontact seems to spawn a konqueror instance. Is that
intended?

Kindest regards,
        Dietz