RE: iphone Users List

Patrick Grimes

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring an Email list of “iPhone Users Lists“ with opt-in verified email addresses from the USA?

We also have data onto Mobile Phone Users (Android, iOS), IMAC Users, iPad Users, Tablet Users, Samsung Users, Microsoft Users, PC Gamers, XBOX Gamers, Online Shoppers, Blackberry Users, and many more...

Each record of the lists contains Contact Name (First, Middle and Last Name), Mailing Address, List type and Opt-in email address.

All the contacts are opt-in verified, 100% permission based and can be used for unlimited multi-channel marketing.

Please let me know your thoughts towards procuring the iPhone Users Email Lists.

Best Regards,
Patrick Grimes

---

Re: iphone Users List

Riley Baird
Hi Patrick,

I am very interested in your offer. I have some questions which I would
like to ask first, though:

1. How much does each list cost?
2. Is there a bulk discount for multiple lists?
3. Which list(s) is [hidden email] on, and what is the
listed Contact Name and Mailing Address?
4. How can I verify that the emails are opt-in?

Once again, I am extremely eager to find out the answers to these
questions, so please respond promptly.

Yours thankfully,

Riley Baird

On Wed, 2 Dec 2015 15:04:55 -0500
Patrick Grimes <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Would you be interested in acquiring an Email list of “iPhone Users Lists“ with opt-in verified email addresses from the USA?
>
> We also have data onto Mobile Phone Users (Android, iOS), IMAC Users, iPad Users, Tablet Users, Samsung Users, Microsoft Users, PC Gamers, XBOX Gamers, Online Shoppers, Blackberry Users, and many more...
>
> Each record of the lists contains Contact Name (First, Middle and Last Name), Mailing Address, List type and Opt-in email address.
>
> All the contacts are opt-in verified, 100% permission based and can be used for unlimited multi-channel marketing.
>
> Please let me know your thoughts towards procuring the iPhone Users Email Lists.
>
> Best Regards,
> Patrick Grimes
>

> ---

Re: iphone Users List

Patrick Grimes
Hi Riley,

Thank you for your kind response.

Please explain bit more about your target criteria in terms of geography
that you are looking to target, in turn I will get back with precise
counts and other details for your consideration.

Let me know your thought on this.

Best Regards.
Patrick Grimes

On 12/2/2015 4:45 PM, Riley Baird wrote:

> Hi Patrick,
>
> I am very interested in your offer. I have some questions which I would
> like to ask first, though:
>
> 1. How much does each list cost?
> 2. Is there a bulk discount for multiple lists?
> 3. Which list(s) is [hidden email] on, and what is the
> listed Contact Name and Mailing Address?
> 4. How can I verify that the emails are opt-in?
>
> Once again, I am extremely eager to find out the answers to these
> questions, so please respond promptly.
>
> Yours thankfully,
>
> Riley Baird
>
> On Wed, 2 Dec 2015 15:04:55 -0500
> Patrick Grimes <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Would you be interested in acquiring an Email list of “iPhone Users Lists“ with opt-in verified email addresses from the USA?
>>
>> We also have data onto Mobile Phone Users (Android, iOS), IMAC Users, iPad Users, Tablet Users, Samsung Users, Microsoft Users, PC Gamers, XBOX Gamers, Online Shoppers, Blackberry Users, and many more...
>>
>> Each record of the lists contains Contact Name (First, Middle and Last Name), Mailing Address, List type and Opt-in email address.
>>
>> All the contacts are opt-in verified, 100% permission based and can be used for unlimited multi-channel marketing.
>>
>> Please let me know your thoughts towards procuring the iPhone Users Email Lists.
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Patrick Grimes
>>

>> ---

---

Re: iphone Users List

Riley Baird
Hi Patrick,

Before I go any further, I would like to know which list(s)
[hidden email] is on, and what the Full Name and Mailing
Address for this entry is. This would give me greater confidence in
your datasets.

Yours thankfully,

Riley Baird

On Wed, 2 Dec 2015 17:10:49 -0500
Patrick Grimes <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Riley,
>
> Thank you for your kind response.
>
> Please explain bit more about your target criteria in terms of geography
> that you are looking to target, in turn I will get back with precise
> counts and other details for your consideration.
>
> Let me know your thought on this.
>
> Best Regards.
> Patrick Grimes
>
> On 12/2/2015 4:45 PM, Riley Baird wrote:
> > Hi Patrick,
> >
> > I am very interested in your offer. I have some questions which I would
> > like to ask first, though:
> >
> > 1. How much does each list cost?
> > 2. Is there a bulk discount for multiple lists?
> > 3. Which list(s) is [hidden email] on, and what is the
> > listed Contact Name and Mailing Address?
> > 4. How can I verify that the emails are opt-in?
> >
> > Once again, I am extremely eager to find out the answers to these
> > questions, so please respond promptly.
> >
> > Yours thankfully,
> >
> > Riley Baird
> >
> > On Wed, 2 Dec 2015 15:04:55 -0500
> > Patrick Grimes <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Would you be interested in acquiring an Email list of “iPhone Users Lists“ with opt-in verified email addresses from the USA?
> >>
> >> We also have data onto Mobile Phone Users (Android, iOS), IMAC Users, iPad Users, Tablet Users, Samsung Users, Microsoft Users, PC Gamers, XBOX Gamers, Online Shoppers, Blackberry Users, and many more...
> >>
> >> Each record of the lists contains Contact Name (First, Middle and Last Name), Mailing Address, List type and Opt-in email address.
> >>
> >> All the contacts are opt-in verified, 100% permission based and can be used for unlimited multi-channel marketing.
> >>
> >> Please let me know your thoughts towards procuring the iPhone Users Email Lists.
> >>
> >> Best Regards,
> >> Patrick Grimes
> >>

> >> ---
> >>

> ---

Re: iphone Users List

Patrick Grimes
Hi Riley,

Thank you for your response and letting me know your thoughts. We can certainly assist you in providing the email marketing lists as per your requirement. Your details has been forwarded to George Stanley from Immaculate Prospects, will get back with counts and quote at the earliest.

Keep me posted for any additional information.

Best Regards,
Patrick Grimes

Avast logo